TikTok is a very famous platform, they allow users to record videos or showcase their talents to a very large viewer base. This has given opportunities to a lot of underprivileged to perform for all to see.
Duet Feature On TikTok
Duets have been the most famous feature of TikTok since it has been launched. You could record a video alongside someone else’s video. This feature has been utilized in many ways by TikTokers. It lets you react to other videos or recreate scenes from movies with your friends and even put across two different perspectives of the same event. Duet with others, or duet with self, it has limitless possibilities based on your imagination.
For this feature to work, one must enable the duets option in the privacy settings of their profile. If thi feature isn’t enabled, you would get a notification stating you can’t.
Making a duet video on TikTok is quite simple, let’s find out how to use this feature on your devices.
- Enable the duet feature in your privacy settings in your profile.
- Find the video you want to duet with
- On the right, in the sidebar menu tap the sharing button.
- “share to” option would pop up on the bottom of your screen, tap duet. If the duet option is grayed out, they don’t have it enabled on their account.
- Now you will see the record button, click on it to start recording. Usually your video is on the left and the other persons on the right.
- Click the check mark next to the record symbol to stop recording. Check if the video is as per your liking, you can then add effects and post it like any other tiktok video.