Most of us would have made a LinkedIn profile when hunting for jobs, but did you know that LinkedIn also lets you manage a LinkedIn business page. Let’s discuss further on how to create a business page on LinkedIn and why do you need it.
LinkedIn Company Page helps your company roll out information about your firm, assists you to promote your products and not just that, it also helps in posting job opportunities. To create a business profile, you will need to be an existing LinkedIn user and use the desktop version as this can’t be done from your mobile version.
- Log in to your existing LinkedIn profile on your desktop.
- Make sure you have a verified account and been active on LinkedIn
- Once logged in on the top right corner you will see an icon “Work”. Click on it.
- Scroll down and click on “create a company page”.
- You will have to select the kind of business you want the page for.
- Fill in all your company details.
- It will then ask you to verify if you are an authorized user of the company you are representing.
- Finally, click on “create page”
Now you have done your basics and all you need to do now is work on your page, so users can see the kind of company you run. Share your page so everyone knows the page is up and running.
It helps you connect with other potential businesses and your target audience. With options like sending messages, LinkedIn mail, posts and sponsored posts you can reach out to other business owners. It also assists you in finding the right candidate, if you have openings in your company and lets the candidates know more about the company they are applying for.
Apart from all this you also get to promote your services and product by letting your followers know the details of your products/services. This way you reach out to a lot of people and promote your business.